At Lessonbee, a teacher can create homework inside a class and assign it to students.
The homework that is created can be independent or can be associated with a lesson.
In order to create homework, please follow the steps as described below:
- Log into Lessonbee platform using your active Teacher login credentials.
- Pick a Class under which you want to create the homework.
- Click on the Homework tab and then click on 'Create New Homework' button.
The Homework creation flow includes the following information:
- Start Date
- End Date
- Associated Lesson
- Option to create a group homework
- Files attached to the Homework
Once the above information is filled, the Teacher will select the students to whom the homework will be assigned. Once this is done, the homework creation flow is completed by clicking the 'Create Homework' button.