At Lessonbee, a teacher can create a lesson and then use it inside a class by assigning it to students.
In order to create a Video & Recording lesson, please follow the steps as described below:
- Log into Lessonbee platform using your active Teacher login credentials.
- Click on the create lesson icon under the lessons list page.
- Select the 'Video & Recording' type from the drop-down.
The Video & Recording lesson creation flow includes the following information:
- Lesson Title
- Grade level of the Lesson
- Skill level of the Lesson
- Video type(Upload/Youtube)
- Lesson Type(Student/Teacher)
- Lesson Visibility(Public/Private)
- Standard version of the video(URL in case of type Youtube)
- Accessible version of the video(URL in case of type Youtube)
- Attachment Files
- Resource URLs
- Teacher Guide
Any one of the Accessible or Standard version of the video is compulsory for the lesson creation to be completed.
Once the above information is filled the lesson creation flow is completed by clicking the 'Create Lesson' button.