At Lessonbee, a teacher can create a lesson and then use it inside a class by assigning it to students.
In order to create an Internal Resource lesson, please follow the steps as described below:
- Log into Lessonbee platform using your active Teacher login credentials.
- Click on the create lesson icon under the lessons list page.
- Select the 'Internal Resource' type from the drop-down.
The Teaching Guide lesson creation flow includes the following information:
- Lesson Title
- Duration/Unit of duration (minutes, hours, days, etc.)
- Grade and Skill Level
- Lesson Type (Student/Teacher)
- Lesson Visibility (Public/Private)
- Standard version of the content
- Accessible version of the content
- Attachment Files
- Resource URLs
- Teacher Guide
Any one of the Accessible or Standard version of content is compulsory for the lesson creation to be completed.
Once the above information is filled the lesson creation flow is completed by clicking the 'Create Lesson' button.