At Lessonbee, a teacher can create a lesson and then use it inside a class by assigning it to students.
In order to create a Smart Sparrow lesson, please follow the steps as described below:
- Log into Lessonbee platform using your active Teacher login credentials.
- Click on the create lesson icon under the lessons list page.
- Select the 'Smart Sparrow' type from the drop-down.
The Smart Sparrow lesson creation flow includes the following information:
- Lesson Title
- Lesson Type (Student/Teacher)
- Grade and Skill level
- Standard version of the URL
- Accessible version of the URL
- Attachment Files
- Resource URLs
- Teacher Guide
Any one of the Accessible or Standard version of the URL is compulsory for the lesson creation to be completed.
Once the above information is filled the lesson creation flow is completed by clicking the 'Create Lesson' button.